Just cause Babies are so cute! Especially babies with little bows in their hair! Here’s a little cuteness for your Friday evening! Enjoy!
Working in a job like this brings many different people into my life. And seriously people, I LOVE IT! LOVE. IT. LOVE IT!!
And the best part is how those people become friends, and those friends become best friends. Before you know it, you are taking vacations to other countries to see the new babies, and staying in their homes! There really are great people in the world, and I say POOO to anyone that would say otherwise. (I have proof, ask me and I’ll show it to you.)
Last week at a viewing session, as I was about to leave, the client handed me a beautiful handmade Thank you card (Thanks JESSICA!). It had the most beautiful words inside, and I think I’ve reread that card 10 times in the last few days! I told her I was gonna put it on my board, and to be honest it just made it to the board today, cause I’ve just been reading it over and over!
I receive notes from clients on occasion, and they always go to my “board”…it’s the Happy Board. The Happy Board is my favorite thing in the office. I really cherish each and every note I receive.
Here’s a few things on the board right now:
1. Coolest thank you note of the ultrasound photo from a maternity shoot.
2. Sweetest handwritten letter from Carl n’ Mary that came with a calendar! Seriously, they made a calendar with some pictures and it’s so cute!
3. A motivational card that I made and is going up for sell at the gallery in Texas
4. My birthday crown, that I wore all day on my birthday, and sometimes I put on when I’m editing pictures. Yes, I do. I’m the queen of this castle, people should know that!
5. Jessica’s sweet, sweet, card.
6. A graduation announcement, cause I totally LOVE my seniors!
7. A card from sweet baby J, all excited about his up coming shoot!
8. The best most wonderful e-mail EVER, from Italy. I read this one a lot too! Love you guys!
9. My letter of appreciation. I seriously got one. I know right? I have to keep this here..like, forever.
10. A few inspirational ads from magazines that I totally dig.
Yes, I know, it’s messy. But that’s what’s great about it! If you want to find something, you have to dig through the treasures! There are lots of things on there that I didn’t even mention, cause they are buried. Maybe, I’ll clean it up. Or, maybe I won’t cause that’s not me.
I have this “seasonal affective disorder” thing, which I totally diagnosed myself (thank you google, LOL!) As in, I NEED THE SUN! I need sunshine. I gotta have it. Rainy days, give me the blues. So when I’m in my Rainy day PJ’s, I just dig through my Happy Board. Then, I’m HAPPY! See how awesome that is!
Go out, and make yourself a Happy Board! I would love to be the first thing on it! Let me know and I’ll send ya a little something to put on there!
Because this Dad has super powers that he only uses for good.
Because Granny Franny can sing Lady Gaga better than Lady Gaga.
And because Yellow is the new green!
So much more to come from this sweet family who were celebrating a special visit!
Happy Sunshine! Happy Weekend!
It was a cold, cold day when I met up with this little beauty. We played around a little and then found the field daisies. I think that field daisies are the most wonderful things and she agreed with me! We talked about them at length and put them in our hair and behind our ears, and I remembered when I was little and would wind the stems together and make flower crowns. And even though it was a cold day, it was a beautiful day!
I couldn’t resist the wind blowing in her hair. Just lovely!
Hope you find some field daisies today!
Do you follow Simply Taken Portraits on Facebook? Well, if not then you should! I’m posting little contests, sneak peeks, and important information over there all the time! Be the first to know! Become a follower of Simply Taken Portraits on facebook! All your favorite pictures are there, and you might spy a friend or two!
As I was working on the Jessica’s Prom Pictures, I just had to share a quick snap of my screen to share on facebook! Really breathtaking! Such a super fun shoot! So much more to come!